[Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
时间:2023-12-02 14:33:49 出处:부동산阅读（143）
BMW’s 5 Series, one of the bestselling premium sedans in Korea, has returned with full-change upgrades in design and driving performance, making its global debut in the country in six years.
The 5 Series has sold over 8 million units worldwide since its launch of the first generation model in 1972. Korea, in particular, has shown great enthusiasm for the high-end sedan, taking approximately 20 percent of total sales last year, according to the German carmaker.
“We know how important the 5 Series is for our customers in Korea,” said Adrian Van Hooydonk, BMW Group’s design director, during a press conference in Incheon on Thursday, adding that the new lineup has grown in size with more interior space, catering to the needs of the company’s sedan lovers here.
Stressing that the eighth-generation 5 Series boasts a sporty and elegant exterior and driver-oriented interior, Van Hooydonk said the 5 Series takes after the family design of the BMW, however, offers strong individual characters like longer driving range.
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- [Feature] The rise and fall of terrestrial TV dramas
- [Bills in Focus] Holding CEOs accountable for lack of internal financial control
- Jakarta lights up in pink with SMTown Live 2023
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- [KH Explains] Lotte goes all
- Major Korean firms fare worse than US counterparts in H1
- SK Earthon starts first independent oil production in South China Sea
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis