时间:2023-12-02 14:25:28 出处:게임阅读（143）
A grand stage, called woldae, in front of Gwanghwamun will be unveiled on Oct. 15 after a six-month-long restoration project, the Cultural Heritage Administration told The Korea Herald on Friday.
The government agency announced its restoration plan for the stage in April and closed the area in front of Gwanghwamun on Sept. 4.
Gwanghwamun's woldae was destroyed during the 1910-1945 Japanese colonial period and tram tracks were installed in its place. The tram service ran from 1917 to 1966.
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- [Herald Interview] ‘Another Body,’ a riveting documentary on devasting effects of deepfake porn
- Allies vow stern measures against Russia
- Apple to launch iPhone15 series in S. Korea on Oct. 13
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Outpaced by Coupang, Shinsegae carries out major leadership reshuffle
- Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
- Sabre fencer, swimming relay team eye historic medals
- Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices